Magnolia Rhapsody prides itself on not just being another faceless mobile DJ company and we’re determined to give back to the communities that have helped us succeed. Our approach to charitable contributions has resulted in money and time that has benefited local schools, music and arts programs.
We’re committed to being a steward of the community through a variety of charitable offerings and best practices. In order to accommodate the requests we receive we’ve developed the following practices to help you be successful in your donation request.
1. Recipients must be a 501 3.C, demonstrating certified non‐profit status.
2. Magnolia Rhapsody will donate 1 event per quarter. Value not to exceed $1000.
3. Donations will be on a first come, first serve basis. We recommend donation requests be made six months in advance of the requested donation date. Once we reach our maximum donations for the calendar year, your request will be denied and you will be encouraged to consider the following calendar year.
Detailed Description of Magnolia Rhapsody’s Charitable Donations
DeeJay/Audio Production Workshop for Youth
A three to four hour introductory workshop for kids where they will be able to learn the basics of turntablism and mixing audio.
Community event or fundraiser that raises awareness for arts and music education where a DJ is needed, four hours of service will be donated.
In return for Donations, we expect:
1. If you are requesting an event or class donation from Magnolia Rhapsody, we kindly request that we are considered to deejay this event or a future event.
2. The Magnolia Rhapsody logo should be included on all printed promotional materials.
3. Magnolia Rhapsody should be included in all mentions during broadcast and radio promotional activities
4. If you love it, and we know you will, tell your friends, family and colleagues!